Thursday, July 26, 2012

all I've got

I haven't blogged in quite some time. I really feel as if I have nothing to write about, currently. I'm sure if I sat and thought long and hard then I would come up with something.

 But I don't just like to or want to aimlessly write because I have a blog. I want to write about things that matter. I want to document memories that I want to keep forever. I want my words to make an impact. 

...But some times that just isn't possible. Sometimes it's just rambles of nonsense. 

Truthfully, I could talk about a few different things:

Big Brother, anyone? @BigBrotherLeak more importantly. The coaches are totally going to get thrown back in the game (at some point!). 

The Bachelorette finale??? I was totally hoping for Arie, but Jef ended up seeming like a better match for Emily. 

Yes, I'll admit it. I, also, watch Snooki & JWOWW. Who isn't entertained by a prego Snooks that can't drink and party and all she does is whine about it. Pure entertainment. Reality TV at it's best.

Oh AND Bachelor Pad?!?!?? Are we the only people that watch that show? Surely not! Erica Rose? Ew. I'm annoyed just thinking about her. 

Hello! This HEAT! It's unbearable. It's disgusting. And I'm ready for fall. That's all. 

Speaking of the heat - I find it near close to IMPOSSIBLE to be interested in cooking dinner or much less backing because it is so hot. 

I guess sometimes I just need to sit down and write type these pointless thoughts about because maybe one day (you know those crazy days where you've got a million and one things to do or say) I can look back and see that life does eventually calm down :)

Maybe, at a future date, I will have something more life applicable or world changing to say. But until then, I've got reality tv to watch, people. 

(I could have worse or more expensive vices! Chill.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking a little peek into my life. I'd love to hear from you :)