Saturday, August 18, 2012

change is hard

Things have changed.

I started working again. Three days a week. For four and a half hours each time. Nothing major.

Lee's schedule changed again. He now works Tuesday through Friday. He is off Saturday, Sunday, Monday. Hallelujah! 

Hadley got her first real "bug." And by "bug" I don't mean a creepy crawling one. 

...Then Momma got Hadley's friendly little bug. Still not the creepy crawling one.

We lost a dear, precious, family friend. 

We've spent many hours crying, praying, planning. More crying. 

We celebrated the joining of a new man and wife today.

We spent more time crying over the loss of a friend. 

It's been a whirlwind these last few weeks. These last four days, in particular, are a blur.

Right now it's just hard. 

We've had changes in our personal life with me working and Lee shift change. Then changes in our friend's lives that affect us so deeply, as well. 

Tomorrow will begin with rejoicing of a life and remembering sweet promises God offers to His people.

The next few days will be emotional. 

My heart is so broken for this family. My friends. More like my own family. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking a little peek into my life. I'd love to hear from you :)