Tuesday, April 10, 2012

crazy lazy lady

Lately, I've had zero motivation to do...anything, really. Mostly because last Wednesday I woke up sneezing non-stop, sore throat, and more than normal watery eyes. UGH! Why???!?!? I thought it was probably just allergies.

Thursday I woke up worse. Completely congested. I knew this was a sinus infection. I had to get better before Sunday. I was supposed to sing at church for Easter. Thursday I slept on the couch so I could sleep upright.

8 am on the dot, Friday morning, I was on the phone calling the doctor for an appointment. Luckily, I got in and to my suspicion -- sinus infection. I got antibiotics. I was mostly better by Sunday. Thankfully, I'm on the mend.

Last night, amongst my laziness, Lee and I went through pictures of Hadley from the last almost ten months! I received a coupon via email from Shutterfly to receive a free 101 pictures.

I created a Shutterfly book of the day Hadley was born, a while back. But all of her other pictures of all day every day from the last few months are just hanging out on my computer. I have months 1-6 burned to CD's as well. I need to get more CD's and start burning the rest. I've got a crazy paranoia that my computer is going to crash at any second and I will lose all the pictures!!!!!

Anyway -- we began looking through old pictures and laughing at some of the funny faces she used to make. We couldn't stop commenting on how itty bitty tiny she used to be. She has gotten so big. Time really has flown by! I knew it would. I am not shocked by any means. But the pictures are just insane!

I'm uploading my pictures now. I can't wait to get them :)

I know this post was random. I plan to post about Hadley's first Easter soon! :) She had a blast!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment! I LOVE Kari Jobe, and that song has brought me comfort SO many times! THank you for being sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This weekend we need to get some Kelly and Hadley pics!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking a little peek into my life. I'd love to hear from you :)