Thursday, June 14, 2012

Prayer for Rosalie

{I need to update about Hadley's first birthday, her party, and the events as of lately, 
but I will get to those later. This is post is needed now.}

**All photos have been copied from the "Please Pray for Rosalie" Facebook page**

You may or may not have heard about the little 2 1/2 year old girl in Owasso who nearly drown last week. Her mother, Tiffany, is a year older than me and we attended the same high school. I did not personally know her, but we had mutual friends. 

My heart breaks for this family and what they are going through, right now. Little sweet Rosalie has already done better than doctors expected her too. Her mother posted yesterday that the doctors have, now, said that there is nothing else they can medically do for her. She is still fighting. 

Most importantly God is still God who is a Healer and doing miracles today!

She has been on my mind all day and the song "Wonderful, Merciful, Savior" keeps coming to mind. Specific verses of that song seem so powerful and fitting right now.

"All Mighty, Infinite, Father, faithfully loving Your own. Here in our weakness You find us, falling before Your thrown."

"You are the one that we praise! You are the one we adore! You give the healing and grace our, hearts always hunger for." 

Goodwin family
Sweet Rosalie
Remember this family and PRAY!

This was not a surprise to God. Nothing is a surprise to Him. That is so hard for me to wrap my Earthly mind around. It's natural for us to question things. It's so hard to accept sometimes that things are part of His perfect plan. Even the bad and ugly. We have to trust this is His plan. 

If you haven't already: go LIKE "Please Pray for Rosalie" Facebook page. Read her story. Pray for this sweet baby girl. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for dropping that song in my heart once again. He is our faithful Father.
    - Sherri

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking a little peek into my life. I'd love to hear from you :)