Friday, March 11, 2011

A-B-C...

....Easy as 1-2-3. 


No, this post is not about Michael Jackson or the Jackson5, sadly. Although, maybe it should be:






A. Age: Twenty-three.

B. Bed size: King. 

C. Chore you dislike: FOLDING laundry. I can put clothes in the washer and transfer to the dryer all day long. But folding? Forget about it. 

D. Dogs: 2!! 1- boxer; Named Copper & 1- rat terrior; Named Tigger.

E. Essential start to your day: Rush out of bed, get ready in the most presentable way (and sometimes not even...) and head to work by 6:30! eeeek.

F. Favorite color: Purple.

G. Gold or silver: There is a time and place (and outfit) for both. 

H. Height: 4' 11" 1/2" - Yes, I HAVE TO add the 1/2". Don't judge!

I. Instruments you play(ed): Piano, but very little. I don't enjoy it. 

J. Job title: Wife, "Nanny", Baby Houser... 

K. Kids: one little baby girl in my belly :)

L. Live: Bixby.

M. Mom’s name: Ruth.

N. Nicknames: Nothing really anymore... HP will always be around, for some, though

O. Overnight hospital stays: None so far. Obviously that will change when BabyRuth makes an appearance.

P. Pet peeves: Things do not easier get on my nerves (i.e.- little ticks, tocks, and dings). But people's habits get on my nerves. EASILY, very VERY easily. Such as: lying for no apparent reason other than you're a compulsive liar and the lies just come out. That's just a minor example...

Q. Quote from a movie: "You never see the hard times in a photo album, but those are the times that get you from one happy snap shot to the next." -Just Married.

S. Siblings: None for me. I inherited 3 from Lee. The longer I have in-laws, the weirder I think it would be to have siblings. HAHA!

T. Time you wake up: Usually around 6.

U. Underwear: Yes, I wear it.

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Corn (off the cob), cooked carrots... 

W. What makes you run late: Nothing in-particular. It just comes natural. 

X. X-rays you’ve had: my wrist, my ankle/foot, back, neck.. I'm accident prone. Oh and my teeth, but just at the dentist (yearly)

Y. Yummy food you make: my food is decent, but I prefer to bake :)

Z. Zoo animal favorites: I like the fish/sharks/snakes... Creepy? eh, oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking a little peek into my life. I'd love to hear from you :)