Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Woah Baby...Belly

I always wanted to be the girl who took "baby bump" pictures every single week. I have a nice camera to take pictures with yet I still had trouble keeping up. I tried to start at 8 weeks...



Then I forgot for a couple weeks and remembered again at 15 weeks...



Then I downloaded the "What to Expect" app on my iPhone and I recently discovered there is a section you can take or upload pictures of your belly. So I started taking the pictures... 23 weeks into pregnancy, but I started. Hopefully I'll keep up with it now that my belly is now growing and trying to take over my entire body!

(23 weeks)


(24 weeks; this is from my view. Note: my belly is almost touching the steering wheel!!!!)

(25 weeks)

(26 weeks)

I will be 27 weeks on Friday. I'll post more pictures later... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking a little peek into my life. I'd love to hear from you :)