Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Pregnancy Questions

Pregnancy Questionnaire!!


Any names?: yes, but it's a secret ;)

Next ultrasound?: 3/24 - Thurs

Have you heard the heartbeat?: yes

Who do you think baby will look like?: I have no idea. I honestly haven't htought about it

Will baby have any siblings?: maybe one day...

Have you and husband felt baby move?: yes! it's the craziest thing I've ever experienced in life.

When did you start to show?: my clothes got tight about 8 or 9 weeks, so around then

How long could you wear your regular clothes?: not long!! maybe until 12 weeks???

Are you excited?: yes!

Did you have morning sickness?: yes, but more like all-day-sickness

Do you have any cravings?: currently it is: broccoli, cabbage, salads, and spice cake :)

Do you have any mood swings?: YES!!!! LOL.

Are you a high risk pregnancy?: no

Any complications?: no, thankfully!!

Have you bought anything for baby yet?: yes; nursery furniture, bedding, room decor, personalized onesies

What is your favorite thing about being pregnant?: Ultra sounds and feeling her move around

What is the worst thing about being pregnant?: being sleepy all the time and swollen feet!!!!

Any days you wish you weren't pregnant?: no, I enjoy it. I just wish my feet didn't swell. It's painful.

Are you ready for baby?: not quite ready. I feel like the pregnancy is flying by so I'm not trying to rush it by being too "ready." 

How many kids do you want?: maybe 2. We will see how 1 goes...

Do you talk to your baby?: Not really.

Do you still feel attractive?: Sometimes.

Do you know when you will have your shower?: Yes; the first 2 weekends of April

Do you like kids?: yes; I currently work as a nanny. I hope I like kids LOL.

How far along are you now?: 28 weeks and 4 days

Do you have any stretch marks?: sadly... yes, but I hear it's genetic. So there isn't much to be done about that.

How are you sleeping?: Sometimes good. Sometimes horrible. Depends on how bad my sciatica is acting up.

Best moment this week?: She was moving like crazy last night and Lee got to feel her kick really hard and move and roll around for the first time. He has felt her before, but not this hard.

Belly Button in or out?: IN! ;)

Wedding rings on or off?: on, so far my only swelling is in my feet.

Side Note: ****Nursery Pictures coming soon!!!!****
Your Name: Heather

Age: 23

Birthday: 2/17/88

Birth Place: Tulsa

Height: 4' 11.5"

Is this your first pregnancy?: yes

How did you find out you were pregnant?: I was on medication for a UTI (TMI?? maybe.) that didn't seem to be getting better. That's when the nurse realized if I was pregnant and dehydrated I would have the same pain in my stomach. She told me to take a pregnancy test and there we have it... No UTI, just a baby in my belly.

What kind of pregnancy test did you take?: The dr. told me take a First Response. They are stronger than the tests they use in the office and show the quickest of all over the counter tests.

How many?: 2; 1 in the middle of the day I was told to take one then 1 the next morning.

What were your first symptoms?: nausea

Who did you tell first? : other than my husband - My sister in law and brother in law

Who was with you when you found out?: Lee (husband)

Was baby planned?: yes, just didn't expect it so soon

How far were you when you found out?: 3 weeks. SO early!

Due date: June 10, 2011

Do you want to know the sex?: yes

Do you know the sex?: yes, GIRL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking a little peek into my life. I'd love to hear from you :)