Saturday, September 15, 2012

DAY 15.


{Sept. 15, 2012}
DAY 15:
"Something you don't leave your house without"

This one is a little funny...
There are the obvious things I can say like my purse or shoes. 
I can't say that I wear a specific set of earrings every single day.
Heck, I don't even wear my wedding ring every day {depending on where I am and what I am doing.}

But the one thing I can't {or I usually don't} leave the house without is my cellphone. 
I know, I know...
Now you think that it's because I'm of "that generation."
But really, it's not.

I have this weird {almost sick} obsessive paranoia that if I forget my phone at home then something bad will happen and I will miss the phone call telling me of some tragic event. 

Crazy. I know  But I can't help it. 

I experience some serious anxiety if I know I've left my phone at home. 
Lee always reminds me that there is no one that could get hurt {or die} that doesn't have his phone number and  people can/will find a way to contract me. 

I am getting better about leaving my phone at home for short periods of time.
Like for a quick run to the store.
But accidently forget it all day? While at work? For 4.5 hours?
No way.
Not gonna happen. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking a little peek into my life. I'd love to hear from you :)