Wednesday, September 19, 2012

SO WHAT! Wednesday


I'm linking up with Shannon {at Life After I "Dew"} for a much overdue SO WHAT! Wednesday post.
This week I'm saying SO WHAT! if...
  • I have no desire to do any house work. As in the dishes in the dishwasher have been clean, for days...
  • I let my child roll around, play, and talk in bed because she was supposed to be napping and I knew she would eventually fall asleep. 4:15 pm - success!
  • I never plan what I'm cooking for dinner until at least 3 pm, every day.  
  • I think a "30 Day Blog Challenge" will be the death of my blogging career.
  • I've literally sat on the computer all afternoon working on this ol' blog. Oy!
  • I ate lunch at 1:30 and I'm already hungry. 
  • I bought the ingredients for pumpkin spice cake about 1 month ago and still haven't made it. 
What are you saying SO WHAT! to today?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking a little peek into my life. I'd love to hear from you :)