Wednesday, September 19, 2012

DAY 29.


{Sept. 29, 2012}
DAY 29:
"Something you could never get tired of doing."

I am very left brained. I ask a lot of questions. And this is where it kicks in:
What do I love doing?
Would I really never get tried of doing it?
Is that even possible?
Surely not. Everyone gets tired of doing things eventually.
Right???!?!?!!!

Yeah, I don't know. 
I love singing. But eventually my throat hurts. Eventually my voices gives out.
I like writing/blogging. But eventually you have a "block" or lack of time.
I like shopping, but let's face it. We don't always have the funds to do so.
I like the house to be clean, but sometimes I don't feel like doing it. 
I like to sleep, but you can only sleep so much.

...This could go on forever. 
See my point, though?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking a little peek into my life. I'd love to hear from you :)