Thursday, May 29, 2014

Hadley grows!!

While on our trip in Missouri, we went to Wal-Mart one night to get some headphones for Hadley. She didn't like the ear bud headphones I gave her. She kept saying her ear plugs were falling out. 

While we were at Wal-Mart I found this growth chart. I mentioned to Lee that my biggest regret was not getting one when Hadley was born. We had just had a disagreement on Hadley's height. I insisted she was already half of my height. He didn't agree. 

We bought the chart.

Well, on 5/29/14, Hadley found it and Lee hung it up for her. We measured her. She loved it. 
Now we have this to keep forever. I love seeing marks on old family doors of everyone's height (like at Lee's grandparents house), but if we ever sell this house (LORD WILLING!!!) we can't exactly take a door with us. I love that this one is paper and easily moved. 
 



P.S. -- She is half of my height.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking a little peek into my life. I'd love to hear from you :)